Tuesday, October 11, 2011

♥ Poisoned_Part_II ♥

Tonight will be a sweet and sour night..
Why??
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
S.W.E.E.T
He come over here to make me happy..
He accompany...
He really love me.. I can feel it... 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
S.O.U.R
He can not stay with me for tonight.. Feel lonely..
This weekend only can meet him.. because, I busy........
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
During our dinner... I suddenly told him that he is not allowed to leave me alone..
Must take care for his own health.. When old, Let me go to heaven before he leave me!
I am serious with this... 
Because, i went to take my lunch alone, i feel sad and only i realized i cant stay alone...
When i told him about it.. He smile.. 
After that, he asked me don think about it... He also don want to think about it...
Yes..! i should not think about this kind of stuff... 
**Must have Positive Mind Power**


Thank you, darling for accompany!
I miss you already.. 
p/s: just dont wan to admit in front of you..
      Later u look semangat!! haha..........
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment