Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to You

Recalling my memory with the a piece of picture!
I almost forget how he look like in 7 years ago...
After he change his profile picture... 
My mind started thinking the our love story in Nilai...
Tear dropping down...
I miss you much...

Today is his b'day! 28 years old...
12am sharp...
I hurry up pass him his b'day present..
I want him.. faster open the present that i bought for him...
( Macam my b'day like tat.. haha)

He look so excited..
My heart suddenly feel touch... 
I keep my tear in my heart...
He like a kid.. "biji" with packing his staff..
move all the staff from old pouch to new pouch!!

This is the first b'day present i bought for him...
Hope coming years b'day i wont miss all ur b'day!!
**muak**
I wish my dear all the dream come true... love you...!

No comments:

Post a Comment