Saturday, February 12, 2011

May Lord bless Me~

Receive a call from my mum once i was sleeping. Mum told me about my Bro should go to Nilai stay over because she worry about my car will be stole. What my my mum tell me is true. I also start worry about it! but, i have no energy to bother much about it. 


I am not feeling well even i had awake almost 1 hour~ God, please dont play a fool with me! I don wish sick again.. I havent done my Final Year Project. From now onward, i hate the feeling BLUR..!  I cant let myself fall in illness again. Energy... Power..... Intelligent.... Wisdom.... i need You to assist me in this final semester. New Year, New Hope.... Graduate from UTAR to gain my degree holder is what i really hope now~ 



LORD, your followers to pray to you with heartfelt cry. You are  mercy , kind, and protect your followers to gain safe . Please bless me in my degree journey tend to success . Amen....



No comments:

Post a Comment